Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TermTwo - 53

UGH! =( forgot to blog AGAIN 
that seems to be happening a lot lately
i cant even reallly remeber yesterday ... expect i forgot to blog 
today i can kinda remember =(
ok so ... 
our socials skit wasnt too good - meaning it was all slomo action and not a lot of facts.
i got a 11/17 on my science writeup
we got to make a submarine thing for monday
my name still isnt on the MY list so i have to see MR lattimer about that
i couldnt find my measuring cup so i spent a halfhour looking, and still couldnt find it so i had to use a water bottle which wasnt very accurate
i lost 50 cents
my grandma wason msn during my computer time frame so thats why im blogging now
FROM THE POSITIVE SIDE
um ... i remembered to blog today >=) yay ...ish

No comments:

Post a Comment