Friday, December 5, 2008

Extention 2

LESSON 2: Goals
Smart is an acronym for Specific, measurable, action oriented, reasonable, timely.
HANDOUT

My Goals:

1. Get about 80% average in school till the end of the year

2.Work to get my basketketball shot and layup techinques right so I can make it on to the Gr.9 team

3.Come to school early every other day to practice for band.




S
Get 80%___________________________________________________________________

M
Get a 80% grade average by end of term 3
___________________________________________________________________________
A
Try harder and get my work done instead of playing games and wasting time
___________________________________________________________________________
R
86% should be reasonable because i probably wont get an A in most of my subjects but a B will work.
__________________________________________________________________________
T
Get about 80% average on my final mark for the year.
___________________________________________________________________________



My Smart goal:

I want to get 80% grade average or higher by the end of the year.
_____________________________________________________________________________




If you're not sure where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else.
specific, measurable, action oriented, reasonable, timely.

No comments:

Post a Comment