Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Extention 8

Is there an area in your life you are unhappy about or frustrated by-classes, a subject, friends, family, work? 

There's some teachers that I dont really like (not naming names)
____________________________________________________________________
What are you unhappy about or frustrated by? For example, do you feel powerless, hopeless, or used? Describe the situation. 

Not ussually. Sometimes when other people get something that I really wanter but didnt get, I might feel down. But I usually bounce back, to feel happy for them.
___________________________________________________________________
How have you been responding? What do you do? What is your attitude? 

Most of the time if someones bugging me off I just ignore it and walk away. Most of the time its about stuff I dont really care about like sports positions or lineups and stuff like that.
___________________________________________________________________
What other (more proactive) ways might you respond to this situation? 
I could try to change the situation instead of just going along with their idea.
___________________________________________________________________
If this situation comes up during the week, remember to take a moment and choose your response. Set up an action plan with steps on how to change your reactive reaction to one where you are more in control and feeling better about the situation. 

If its something not really important, like small arguments, I'll just let it go and not bother me. If its something I care about I'll give them my opinion.
__________________________________________________________________   

No comments:

Post a Comment